8 Channel POE Security and Video Surveillance Camera System
RLK8-420D4 comes with an 8 channel 4MP home security PoE Network Video Recorder and four 1440p dome weatherproof PoE IP cameras, with a pre-installed 2TB HDD for 24/7 or motion detection video recording. 1440p high resolutions offer you Super HD quality video, much clearer than 1080p and 720p. What’s more, the security system has 2 network connections – with and without network. It won’t occupy your home network and it transfers stable video streaming in Internet. It’s a real plug and play system, enables you to do it yourself (DIY). It works with all Reolink indoor/ outdoor PoE IP cameras and WiFi cameras, including RLC-410/410W/410S/511/511W/420/422/422W/423/423W .
PoE Network Video Recorder Specifications
- IP Video Input: supports 8 IP cameras
- Video Output: Monitor or HDTV via VGA, HDMI
- Compression Format: H.264
- Playback: 4 cameras play simultaneously
- HDD Installed: Pre-installed a 2TB HDD
- HDD Capacity: 1x internal port, 1x external port, 4TB for each port(support up to 8TB in total)
- Power over Ethernet Sockets: RJ45 X 8
- USB Port: USB 2.0 x 2
- Working Temperature: -10℃~+45℃(14°F~113°F)
- Remote Access: iPhone/Android Phone, Windows/Mac PC
PoE IP Camera Specifications
- Image Sensor: 1/2.7″ CMOS Sensor/ 4 Megapixel (2560 x 1440)
- Lens: 80°@4.0mm
- Night Vision: 65-100ft, 18pcs IR LEDs
- Viewing Angle: Horizontal: 80°, Vertical: 58°
- Audio: Built-in Mic
- Power: Power over Ethernet
- Working Temperature:-10℃~+55℃(14°F~131°F)
What’s in the box?
- 1 x 8CH 5MP PoE NVR (with 2TB HDD)
- 4 x 4MP Dome Camera
- 1 x 48V NVR Adaptor
- 1 x USB Mouse
- 1 x 1M Cat5 Cable
- 4 x 18M Cat5 Cable
- 1 x 1M HDMI Cable
- 1 x Quick Start Guide Brochure
24/7 Recording and Monitoring
Smartest Way for Alerts
The PoE camera security system detects moving objects and trigger alerts when dangers occur. Whenever a motion event is detected, the surveillance camera will trigger alerts by immediately sending alert e-mails and pushing notifications to your device.
Customize Detection Zone
You are able to customize a specific motion detection zone, focusing on the important areas, like your driveway, mailbox or backdoor, which can also help reduce the false notifications from raindrops, snowflakes dance, trees swaying in the wind, car passing by, or motion from neighbor’s homes.
Remote Access Has Never Been So Easy
With only 3 simple steps, you can use Reolink App and Client to access the camera. You can get live streaming and other control on your iOS or Android mobile device, stay informed whenever there is a thing and playback whatever happened.
High Quality Night Vision
With infrared LED lights and improved infrared radiation for 24-hour vigilance, the 1440p cameras ensure a clear night vision, up to 100 feet long distance (depending on the environment).