- Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 22mm/.87 in.
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Pre-Attenuation Switch 0 dB, -10 dB
- High Pass Filter: 6 dB/octave @ 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD 137dB
- Power Requirements: 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Size: 59mm x 158mm/2.32 in. x 6.22 in.
- Weight: 1 lb/453.59g
- Metal Finish: Black with black grill
Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The MXL 770 condenser microphone continues to amaze recording artists all over the world with its incredible price/performance ratio. Singers and Voice Talent love the 770 for its solid bass, as well as its upfront high-end. The MXL 770 even uses a high quality FET preamp with balanced output for a wide dynamic range. This is a perfect piece for seasoned pros or newbie musicians who want a quality condenser mic that won’t break the bank. The patented MXL 770 Condenser Mic is wired with Mogami for exceptional sound quality.
- Multipurpose small-diaphragm microphone
- Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
- FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
- Excellent for vocals, acoustic guitars, pianos, strings and voice-work.